LATEST UPDATES

Guild Wars - Chapter -1

Published at 21st of November 2020 10:19:55 PM


Chapter -1: -1
Reputation rankings:


1 . Emperor - 2000 points - Entitled to own an empire which must consist of at least 5 Kingdoms merged together .

2 . King - 1500 points - Entitled to own a kingdom that must have at least 2 High-tier cities including a capital .

3 . Duke - 1200 points - Entitled to create/own a city that must be at least, 1/4th of the Kingdom's territory . Can alternatively be appointed as city lord for the capital city .

4 . Minor Duke - 1000 points - Entitled to create/own a town that must not grow to more than 1/10th of the Kingdom's territory . Can alternatively be appointed city lord for a High-tier city .

5 . High Noble - 700 points - Entitled to be appointed as a city lord for a Mid-tier city . Total Immunity from the law starts from here .

6 . Noble - 500 points - Entitled to be appointed as city lord for a Small-tier city . Major immunity to the law .

7 . Minor Noble - 300 points - Entitled to take a governmental position as well as special rights to land in any small-tier city . Can alternatively be appointed a lord of a maximum of 5 towns . Minor immunity to the law .

8 . Lord - 100 points - Entitled to be appointed as a lord of a town . No other powers .

Treasure Chest rankings:


1 . Divine Chest - priceless - 70% chance for a legendary item, 30% chance for a divine item .

2 . Legendary Chest - 300,000 platinum at least - 70% chance for an epic item, 30% chance for a legendary item .

3 . Epic Chest - 3,000 platinum at least - 70% chance for an rare item, 30% chance for a epic item .

4 . Rare Chest - 100 platinum at least - 70% chance for an uncommon item, 30% chance for a rare item .

5 . Uncommon Chest - 10 Platinum at least - 70% chance for an common item, 30% chance for a uncommon item .

6 . Common Chest - 1 platinum - 70% chance for an trash-tier item, 30% chance for a common item .

Weapon/Item Rankings:

1 . Divine - Priceless - Non-existent drop rate

2 . Legendary - 1,000,000 Platinum - 0 . 000000000001% drop rate for monsters above Colonel rank

Sponsored Content


3 . Epic - 500,000 Platinum - 0 . 1% drop rate for monsters above Major rank .

4 . Rare - 100 Platinum - 10% drop rate for monsters above Captain rank

5 . Uncommon - 10 Gold - 20% drop rate for monsters above Lieutenant rank

6 . Common - 1 Gold - 70% drop rate for monsters above Sergeant rank

7 . Trash-tier - Price tag cannot be given to rubbish - Check your neighbor's garbage can, you'll definitely find one or two .

Hidden Weapon/Item Rankings:

1 . Semi-Legendary

2 . Pseudo-Legendary

3 . Semi-Epic

Sponsored Content


4 . Pseudo-Epic

(The above rankings only apply to player made items)

Monster Rankings:

1 . General - Minimum 100,000,000 HP - World boss tier monster

2 . Colonel - Minimum 10,000,000 HP - Continental boss tier monster

3 . Major - Minimum 1,000,000 HP - Regional boss tier monster


4 . Captain - Minimum 100,000 HP - Dungeon boss tier monster

5 . Lieutenant - Minimum 10,000 HP - Mini-Dungeon boss tier monster


Sponsored Content

6 . Sergeant - Minimum 1,000 HP - Party tier boss monster

7 . Specialist - Minimum 500 HP - Common monster

8 . Private - Minimum 100 HP - Cannon fodder monster

Item/Potion/Consumable quality ranking:

1 . Perfect - 100% effectiveness

2 . Exquisite - 70% effectiveness

3 . Superb - 50% effectiveness

4 . Notable - 30% effectiveness

5 . Average - 10% effectiveness

6 . Poor - 1% effectiveness


COMMENTS