1, True, but the reason venerables don't want other venerables around has nothing to do with the betterment of humanity. What I said is funny is how all this people claim their are clean and pure while all they are doing is trying to strike gold.
2. Well, duh?
3. True... Ish... I mean, of those following him around, the only one that trully hates him for his actions is Heavenly Court. Spectral Soul and Giant Sun were both working with Red Lotus, so they aren't really mad. They just want benefits.
4. Actually, he saved Heavenly Court (Yes, I know they don't know he did it, but he did it). And as far as I am aware, revenge is not for the good of humanity.
My post was all about the absolute hypocrisy of those claiming they want FY…
I knew he would do something to make her jealous
1. venerables don't want to see a new venerable
2. fang yuan has many venerable inheritances and treasures on his body that everyone in the world covet greatly
3. he has many enemies that have irreparable conflicts
4. fang yuan invaded heavenly court with wu shuai just a few chapters ago
It is really funny how this immortals all only care about their own benefits, not one of them is actually thinking for the good of everyone or even of humanity except for Lu Wei Yin. I mean, why would anyone consider FY a larger threat than Spectral Soul? When has FY gone around murdering thousands just to consume souls and make soul beasts? As a future demon venerable, FY is actually pretty tame, he mostly just wants to be left in peace to do his research. The damage he had to do is already done, Fate is gone... What does it matter if he becomes a venerable afterward? Would he actually do more damage than Spectral Soul returning to his full power?
© COPYRIGHT READLIGHTNOVEL.ORG. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.